Free of Perfume, Paraben, SLES, SLS.
It helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots with its formula enriched with peptides and alpha arbutin. It gives a luminous appearance with an even skin tone.
How to Use/Warnings: Apply morning and evening to your cleansed skin by gently massaging for external use. Do not use it on irritated skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes; in case of contact, rinse with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Allantoin, Solidago virgaurea Extract, Panthenol, Alpha Arbutin, Palmitoyl Sh-Octapeptide-24 Amide, Palmitoyl Sh-Tripeptide-5 Norisoleucyl Sh-Nonapeptide-1, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tridecyl Salicylate, Tocopherol Acetate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate.
Why is Arbutin Used in Cosmetic Products?
- Hydroquinone-free and topical applicability.
- It is an effective skin brightening alternative to hydroquinone-based skin brightening formulas.
- It is a unique formula that evens out the skin tone.
- It works well for skin concerned about hyperpigmentation, brown spots, and skin sun damage.
- It makes the skin clean and bright.
- It is an Arbutin-enriched formulation provides a natural-looking, youthful glow to all skin types.
- Arbutin, a natural botanical extract from plants such as blueberry, pear, and pomegranate, can naturally brighten the skin.
- Visibly reduces signs of premature aging, acne marks, and further photodamage.
- The best hydroquinone alternatives used in this product include antioxidants and Arbutin.
How Quickly Are Results Seen When Taking Arbutin?
Visible lightening and blemish removal effects can be seen as early as four weeks, depending on the depth of pigmentation.