Free of Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, SLES, and SLS.
It cleans the skin and purifies the pores. It helps to balance the oil in the skin. It gives a refreshed and luminous appearance.
Usage/Warnings: Apply morning and evening to wet skin by massaging. Then rinse with warm water for external use. Do not use it on irritated skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cocamide MIPA, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium PCA, C12-25 Alkyl Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
What Are Salicylic Acid Skin Benefits?
Salicylic acid is an acid that has countless benefits. However, we were more curious about its benefits to the skin and researched it. Here is the miracle of salicylic acid on the skin…
- It easily dissolves in oil and water, penetrating the pores. Helps reduce the appearance of pores. It gives purified skin.
- It also prevents the formation of blackheads by reducing the appearance of pores.
- Thanks to its peeling feature, it cleans the dead cells on the skin.
- It provides the oil balance of the skin.
- It also has positive effects on acne. It prevents the formation of acne and helps to fade the already existing acne.
- It is an excellent skin spot enemy. With regular use, it allows skin spots to pass.
- Again, it is an excellent anti-wrinkle in regular use. Thanks to the rejuvenation of youth cells, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Finally, it is also very beneficial for hair. With shampoos containing salicylic acid, dandruff on the scalp is prevented.